3.) Town [in the] Oszmiana district, on the Żyżma River, in the 3rd administrative precinct, at 49 wiorsts in a northwest direction from Oszmiana and 4 wiorsts from Woronów; possesses a wooden Catholic parish church named Holy Trinity, endowed in 1686 by Brzostowski, the bishop of Wilno; numbers 155 inhabitants. The class-5 parish of Hermaniszki, Lida deanery, has 2,540 faithful.
Hermaniszki belongs to Baron Lefort. In the year 1866, Hermaniszki had 182 inhabitants.
The Hermaniszki rural precinct in Siedliszcze gmina counts within its limits the villages Porubiszki, Markowszczyzna, Romaszkańce, Nowosiady, Dziejnowo, Tusumańce, Darkszany, Łoszaki, and Miluńce, and the zaścianki Wołodkiszki, Markowszczyzna, Nowosiady, and Petrymany.
(Słownik, v. III, p. 61)