1.) A parish church village, called a town, on the Naczka River, Lida district, in the 2nd police precinct, Koniawa gmina, at a distance of 8 wiorsts from the gmina, 74 wiorsts from Wilno and 38 wiorsts from Lida, has 176 inhabitants (86 male and 90 female). It formerly belonged to Kościewicz (Kostewicz), among whom Jan, wojewód of Polesie, around the year 1529 endowed a church here and moved a parish from Dubicze. Later it was property of Kiszka and next Radziwiłł. A wooden church exists today, constructed on site of the former church by the Reverend Józef Kuczewski, local pastor, in 1756. In the church, a statue of Jesus of Nazareth is renowned for miracles.
An extensive folwark, to nowopolską [new Polish] measure, all in all is 1,000 morgs [1,200 acres], of these 540 [morgs] forest, 360 tillable land, 80 meadow, and 10 morgs garden. Near them on the River Nacza are a mill and a fulling [i.e., cloth-making] mill.
To the Nacza parish, Raduń deanery, belong 60 villages and peasant settlements, 21 neighborhoods inhabited by petty nobility, and 26 folwarks, all in all, 8,086 faithful. Formerly, a branch [of the parish] was present in Dubicze. In days of yore, as is evident from the rewizja [review] of Tatar estates accomplished in the year 1631 through Jan Kierdej, writer/clerk of Oszmiany territory, Nacza was settled by Tatars, remains of whom are preserved in the Tatar cemetery (see Muchliński, Zdanie sprawy o Tatarach Litowskich, and Tygod. Ilustr. of 1885, number 113).
Within the composition of the rural precinct come the villages Nacza, Ginele, Kudojańce, Królewszczyzna, Bieżaniszki, Puzele, Kowalki, Mieżance, Jurańce, [and] Mickańce, the zascianek [farm settlement of poor country szlachta] Buda, and the Talmonty neighborhood, altogether 131 souls who are enfranchised peasants, and 135 treasury peasants, and 49 jednodworce. The area is sunken, [with] pine forests, marshes and small meadows, a large lake, gravelly and loamey/clayey soil, irrigated by the Rivers Raduńka, Przedel, Kotra, Czepiełunka, Koniawka, and Naczka.
2.) Nacza, peasant village in that same place, 34 “revision souls,” property of the treasury, formerly constituted an endowment of the Nacza pastor.
(Słownik, v. VI, p. 853-4)